Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
Emergency Response 24/7
Address 5021 Verdugo Way. Suite 105-407, Camarillo, CA 93012
Frequently Asked Questions
- Register your project with CalCerts. (CalCerts is responsible for tracking third party performance verification)
- Obtain a permit from the department of building and safety.
- Perform the scope of work.
- Hire a third party company to pressure test the ductwork and check the refrigerant charge on the air conditioning unit. Once the job is verified a certificate will be provided.
- Schedule Final inspection with building and safety.
At Advanced Performance Heating & Air Conditioning we will obtain the permit and schedule the third party verification. The price of the permit and third party verification is passed along to the customer. There will be no mark up on the cost of the permit or third party verification. We do charge for the time it takes to obtain the permit. Typically this process cost $400-$500.
Fan Auto – The fan will only run when the unit is calling for heat or cool.
The outdoor unit is called a condensing unit or a condenser. The main component in a condensing unit is called the compressor.
- In a filter grill either on the side of a wall or on the ceiling.
- Inside the bottom section of the furnace or fan coil.
- In a filter rack which is typically mounted to the bottom side of the furnace or fan coil.
- Indoor / outdoor closet
Return – This is typically the largest grill in your home and there may be more than one. The return draws air back to the system.
Supply register– There are several supply registers throughout your home which provide the air to condition the space.
As far as consumer reports go, you must be very careful when reading these reviews. Many of these negative review come from consumers who had their systems poorly designed or installed.
Contact Us Directly Here:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]